[First! Vlog! EVER!! !]
I didn’t actually think I’d get this published today.
But first the news:
- New Covid-19 cases double in a week, demo against cornavirus rules in The Hague
- Belgium issues travel warning against three Dutch provinces over covid fears
- Plans for special coronavirus-proof music festival in Amsterdam
If you’re keen to learn about The Farmer Project or keen to listen to me be silly or keen to see my beautiful face, check out the video after the jump!
A few observations post publishing:
- ZOMG YouTube does this premiere thing with the upload. It even has this chat feature going. How long does that last?
- How does one do a title / intro video?
- I need to get WAY MORE comfortable with editing.
- I say um more if I’m particularly nervous.
- I was particularly nervous doing this video.
- I managed to LISTEN to this video ONCE. I need to get over that. Especially for the purposes of editing.
- My voice has become less annoying to me than it used to be – it used to be akin to nails on chalkboard. Now it’s… listenable. Watching myself, though, is still nails.
- Pink hair is pink.
- I’m really proud that I actually recorded this and uploaded this and embedded this on groningenrain.nl and published the post. Baby steps.
- Vlogging is very different than streaming.
- What do you think?