[Coming Soon To A YouTube Channel Near YOU!]
While I received some AMAZING (saved, bookmarked, noted) ideas for projects around rainleander.github.io, I went with a published status of The Farmer Project and the supporting three projects Wake Up Beauty It’s Time to Beast [Health], Other People’s Computers [Technical], and Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick [Leadership] projects.
But first the news:
- Regional lockdowns ‘could be necessary’ as coronavirus spreads among under-30s
- JUSTICE MIN: WE MUST STAY ALERT AMID RISING CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS
- Leading professor asks the Netherlands to make face masks mandatory
Tonight I finished the preliminary project design documents for all four documents as well as a preliminary review and uploaded it all to rainleander.github.io.
I’m ludicrously #SQUEEE about the next year.
Actually SIXTEEN MONTHS.
If you go visit the site, you can see that a few things are already in progress:
Wake Up Beauty It’s Time to Beast [Health]
- Milestone | To establish a healthy eating lifestyle | Ongoing | IN PROGRESS
- Milestone | To maintain a strong, resilient mind | Ongoing | IN PROGRESS
- Milestone | Have an amazing core and phenomenal upper body strength to compliment my kickass legs! | July 2021 | IN PROGRESS
- Milestone | Dance. Without anger. | Ongoing | IN PROGRESS
- Milestone | Increase my stamina. | July 2021 | IN PROGRESS
Other People’s Computers [Technical]
- Milestone | Cloud SME | September 2020 | IN PROGRESS
Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick [Leadership]
- Milestone | Productivity SME | November 2020 | IN PROGRESS
- Milestone | Communication SME | March 2021 | IN PROGRESS
ASIDE: an SME is a Subject Matter Expert.
The Health Project, yes, has EVERY milestone currently in progress because of a lot of the milestones are maintenance or ongoing.
And, yes, probably, the Technical Project should indicate a lot more milestones in progress, because I’m working on bare metal AND cloud computing AND DevRel AND open source EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
I’m experiencing this incredibly productive HIGH lately.
I don’t know if it’s because I hired a life coach and pulled these projects together OR if because I finally got into the flow at work OR if this is just a temporary manic thing to balance out all the craptastic depression that’s been around for the past year.
Or something else.
But I’m loving it.
Here’s hoping to at least another sixteen months of productivity, eh?
Because while I don’t actually expect or want a reward or recognition when I accomplish the milestones of The Farmer Project, I can’t WAIT to see what I can do at the end of this beautiful adventure.