[Dutch Lock Down Day Three Hundred Seven]
I am super excited to tell my coding story at SheSharp’s upcoming First! Ever! Community Day!! !
By sharing my experience, I hope to inspire others to dive into and embrace their own coding adventures.
I’m also going to talk a bit about negotiating compensation.
And I can’t wait!
See you THIS Friday, 22 January, at 1500 Central European Time.
But first the news:
- Curfew on the cards? Experts call for clear rules and few exceptions
- Be careful of scammers offering quick Covid vaccinations, health service warns
- Curfew could lead to “significant and relevant reduction” in Covid infections: OMT
Kick off the new year by joining us for our first-ever SheSharp Community Day, a mini-summit dedicated to bringing together our members and allies to showcase the accomplishments of women in tech.
We’ll be featuring 2 tracks of speaker series, in one packed afternoon:
- HerStory, our “fireside chat” format featuring the lives and journeys of prominent women in the industry.
- A technical track, featuring more technical topics such as ethical AI and best practices with Git.
On January 22, 2021, we welcome everyone to join us in what is sure to be a great afternoon of laughing and learning.
Registration is free of charge and the sessions will be streamed on this website.