[Dutch Lock Down Day Three Hundred Seventy Four]
This Wednesday I’m super chuffed to join an OfficeZen + SheSharp Maker’s workshop.
We’re gonna make a self watering plant sensor!! !
My swag box arrived yesterday.
Tomorrow I’m going to do the prep workshop.
Live. On a stream.
Should be fun, eh?
But first the news:
- Covid vaccines: The patent taboo in Europe
- Covid infections up 15% this week; Hospital cases up 8%
- Some Utrecht bars to reopen as part of Dutch government’s trial
WHY am I so bouncy about making an arduino plant sensor?!?
Because it checks so many of my passions – open source, coding, learning, and MAKING THINGS.
The Purpose of Make
Welcome to the community, we’re excited to have you join us!
- The Make event is all about making cool things and meeting even cooler people.
- It serves as an onboarding into the OfferZen Make Community.
- It should help you get started on your journey of becoming a Maker or,
- if you are already an advanced Maker, it puts you in contact with other devs that you can help along their journeys.
- You can read a bit more in-depth into our philosophy here: Make Manifesto.